15 CFR 2301.14 - Supplemental application information.
(a) The Agency may request from the applicant any additional information that the Agency deems necessary to clarify the application. Applicants must provide to the Agency additional information that the Agency requests within fifteen (15) days of the date of the Agency's notice. Applicants must submit a copy of the requested information for each copy of the application submitted by the closing date.
(3) Changes in the status of proposed local matching funds, including notification of the passage (including reduction or rejection) of a proposed state appropriation or receipt (or denial) of a proposed substantial matching gift;
(4) Changes that affect the applicant's eligibility under § 2301.3;
(5) Changes in the status of proposed production, participation, or distribution agreements (if relevant to the proposed project);
(6) Changes in lease or site rights agreements; and
(7) Complete failure of major items of equipment for which replacement costs have been requested or changes in the status of the need for the equipment requested.
(c) Applicants must place copies of any additional information submitted to the Agency in the copy of the application made available for public inspection pursuant to § 2301.13.