15 CFR 400.23 - Application for production authority.
(a) A summary as to the reasons for the application and an explanation of its anticipated economic effects;
(b) Identity of the user and its corporate affiliation;
(c) A description of the proposed activity, including:
(1) Finished products;
(2) Imported (foreign-status) materials and components;
(3) For each finished product and imported material or component, the tariff schedule category (6-digit HTSUS), tariff rate, and whether the material or component is subject to a trade-related measure or proceeding (e.g., AD/CVD order or proceeding, suspension of liquidation under AD/CVD procedures);
(4) Domestic inputs, foreign inputs, and plant value added as percentages of finished product value;
(5) Projected shipments to domestic market and export market (percentages);
(6) Estimated total or range of annual value of benefits to proposed user (broken down by category), including as a percent of finished product value;
(7) Annual production capacity (current and planned) for the proposed FTZ activity, in units;
(9) Information as to whether alternative procedures have been considered as a means of obtaining the benefits sought;
(10) Information on the industry involved and extent of international competition; and
(11) Economic impact of the operation on the area; and
- 15 CFR 400.32 — Procedures for Docketing Applications and Commencement of Case Review.
- 15 CFR 400.31 — General Application Provisions and Pre-Docketing Review.
- 15 CFR 400.37 — Procedure for Notification of Proposed Production Activity.
- 15 CFR 400.27 — Criteria Applicable to Evaluation of Applications for Production Authority.
- 15 CFR 400.14 — Production - Requirement for Prior Authorization; Restrictions.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 15 CFR Part 400.