15 CFR 752.3 - Eligible items.
(a) All items subject to the EAR, including items eligible for License Exceptions described inpart 740 of the EAR, are eligible for export and reexport under the SCL, except:
(1) Items controlled for missile technology reasons that are identified by the letters MT in the applicable “Reason for Control” paragraph on the Commerce Control List (CCL) (see Supplement No. 1 topart 774 of the EAR);
(2) Items controlled by ECCNs 1C351, 1C352, 1C353, 1C354, 1C991, 1E001, 2B352, 2E001, 2E002, and 2E301 on the CCL controlled for CB reasons;
(3) Items controlled by ECCNs 1C350, 1C995, 1D390, 1E350, 1E351, 2B350, and 2B351 on the CCL that can be used in the production of chemical weapons precursors and chemical warfare agents, to destinations listed in Country Group D:3 (see Supplement No. 1 topart 740 of the EAR);
(4) Items controlled for short supply reasons that are identified by the letters “SS” in the applicable “Reason for Control” paragraph on the CCL;
(6) Maritime (civil) nuclear propulsion systems or associated design or production software and technology identified in§ 744.5 of the EAR;
(7) Communications intercepting devices and related software and technology controlled by ECCNs 5A001.f.1, 5A980, 5D001 (for 5A001.f.1 or for 5E001.a (for 5A001.f.1, or for 5D001.a (for 5A001.f.1))), 5D980, 5E001.a (for 5A001.f.1, or for 5D001.a (for 5A001.f.1)) or 5E980 on the CCL;
(8) Hot section technology for the development, production or overhaul of commercial aircraft engines controlled under ECCN 9E003.a.1. through a.12. .f, and related controls;
(b) Items controlled for nuclear nonproliferation reasons that are identified by the letters NP in the applicable “Reason for Control” paragraph on the CCL may be authorized on a case-by-case basis provided controls are in place to screen for proscribed end-users or end-uses.
Title 15 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 15 CFR Part 752.