15 CFR 762.3 - Records exempt from recordkeeping requirements.
(a) The following types of records have been determined to be exempt from the recordkeeping requirement procedures:
(1) Export information page;
(2) Special export file list;
(3) Vessel log from freight forwarder;
(4) Inspection certificate;
(5) Warranty certificate;
(6) Guarantee certificate;
(7) Packing material certificate;
(8) Goods quality certificate;
(9) Notification to customer of advance meeting;
(10) Letter of indemnity;
(11) Financial release form;
(12) Financial hold form;
(13) Export parts shipping problem form;
(14) Draft number log;
(15) Expense invoice mailing log;
(16) Financial status report;
(17) Bank release of guarantees;
(18) Cash sheet;
(19) Commission payment back-up;
(20) Commissions payable worksheet;
(21) Commissions payable control;
(22) Check request forms;
(23) Accounts receivable correction form;
(24) Check request register;
(25) Commission payment printout;
(26) Engineering fees invoice;
(27) Foreign tax receipt;
(28) Individual customer credit status;
(29) Request for export customers code forms;
(30) Acknowledgement for receipt of funds;
(31) Escalation development form;
(32) Summary quote;
(33) Purchase order review form;
(34) Proposal extensions;
(35) Financial proposal to export customers;
(36) Sales summaries.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 15 CFR Part 762 after this date.
Title 15 published on 2015-12-05.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 15.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.