16 CFR 1025.14 - Form and filing of documents.
(a)Filing. Except as otherwise provided in these Rules, all documents submitted to the Commission or the Presiding Officer shall be addressed to, and filed with, the Secretary. Documents may be filed in person or by mail and shall be deemed filed on the day of filing or mailing.
(b)Caption. Every document shall contain a caption setting forth the name of the action, the docket number, and the title of the document.
(c)Copies. An original and three (3) copies of all documents shall be filed. Each copy must be clear and legible.
(1) The original of each document filed shall be signed by a representative of record for the party or participant; or in the case of parties or participants not represented, by the party or participant; or by a partner, officer or other appropriate official of any corporation, partnership, or unincorporated association, who files an appearance on behalf of the party or participant.
(2) By signing a document, the signer represents that the signer has read it and that to the best of the signer's knowledge, information and belief, the statements made in it are true and that it is not filed for purposes of delay.
(1) All documents shall be dated and shall contain the address and telephone number of the signer.
(2) Documents shall be on paper approximately 8 1/2 × 11 inches in size. Print shall not be less than standard elite or 12 point type. Pages shall be fastened in the upper left corner or along the left margin.
(3) Documents that fail to comply with this section may be returned by the Secretary.
Title 16 published on 12-May-2017 04:17
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 16 CFR Part 1025 after this date.