16 CFR 436.4 - Table of contents.
Include the following table of contents. State the page where each disclosure Item begins. List all exhibits by letter, as shown in the following example.
Table of Contents
1. The Franchisor and any Parents, Predecessors, and Affiliates
2. Business Experience
5. Initial Fees
6. Other Fees
7. Estimated Initial Investment
8. Restrictions on Sources of Products and Services
9. Franchisee's Obligations
11. Franchisor's Assistance, Advertising, Computer Systems, and Training
14. Patents, Copyrights, and Proprietary Information
15. Obligation to Participate in the Actual Operation of the Franchise Business
16. Restrictions on What the Franchisee May Sell
17. Renewal, Termination, Transfer, and Dispute Resolution
18. Public Figures
19. Financial Performance Representations
20. Outlets and Franchisee Information
21. Financial Statements
A. Franchise Agreement
Title 16 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 16 CFR Part 436.