17 CFR 10.107 - Leave to adduce additional evidence.
Any time prior to issuance of the final decision the Commission may, upon its own motion or upon application in writing by any party, after notice to the parties and an opportunity for them to be heard, reopen the hearing for the reception of further evidence. The application shall show to the satisfaction of the Commission that the additional evidence is material, and that there were reasonable grounds for failure to adduce such evidence at the hearing. The Commission may hear the additional evidence or may refer the proceeding to the Administrative Law Judge for the taking of the additional evidence.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 10 after this date.
- 17 CFR 3.64 — Procedure to Lift or Modify Conditions or Restrictions.
- 17 CFR 3.60 — Procedure to Deny, Condition, Suspend, Revoke or Place Restrictions Upon Registration Pursuant to Sections 8a(2), 8a(3) and 8a(4) of the Act.
- 17 CFR 3.56 — Suspension or Modification of Registration Pursuant to Section 8a(11) of the Act.
- 17 CFR 3.55 — Suspension and Revocation of Registration Pursuant to Section 8a(2) of the Act.
- 17 CFR 1.66 — No-Action Positions With Respect to Floor Traders.