17 CFR 12.12 - Signature.
(a)By whom. All documents filed with the Commission shall be signed personally:
(2) By a general partner, officer or director of a partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity; or
(3) By an attorney-at-law having authority with respect thereto.
(1) He has read the document subscribed and knows the contents thereof;
(2) If executed in any representative capacity, it was done with full power and authority to do so;
(3) To the best of his knowledge, information, and belief, every statement contained in the document is true and not misleading; and
(4) The document is not being interposed for delay.