17 CFR 146.11 - Public notice of records systems.
(a) The Commission will publish in the Federal Register at least biennially a notice of the existence and character of each of its systems of records, which notice shall include -
(1) The name and location of the system;
(2) The categories of individuals on whom records are maintained in the system;
(3) The categories of records maintained in the system;
(4) Each routine use of the records contained in the system, including the categories of users and the purpose of such use;
(5) The policies and practices of the Commission regarding storage, retrievability, access controls, retention, and disposal of the records;
(6) The title and business address of the Commission official who is responsible for the system of records;
(7) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his request if the system of records contains a record pertaining to him;
(8) The procedures whereby an individual can be notified at his request how he can gain access to any record pertaining to him contained in the system of records, and how he can contest its contents; and
(9) The categories of sources of records in the system.
(b) Copies of the notices as printed in the Federal Register will be available in each office of the Commission. Locations of Commission offices are listed in § 145.6. Mail requests shall be directed to the FOI, Privacy and Sunshine Acts compliance staff, Office of the Secretariat, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW., Washington, DC 20581. The first copy will be furnished free of charge. A charge will be made for each additional copy.