17 CFR 15.01 - Persons required to report.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Act, the following persons shall file reports with the Commission with respect to such commodities, on such forms, at such time, and in accordance with such directions as are hereinafter set forth:
(a) Reporting markets - as specified in parts 16, 17, and 21 of this chapter.
(b) Futures commission merchants, clearing members, foreign brokers, introducing brokers, and traders - as specified in parts 17 and 21 of this chapter.
(c) As specified in part 18 of this chapter:
(1) Traders who own, hold, or control reportable positions;
(2) Volume threshold account controllers;
(3) Persons who own volume threshold accounts;
(4) Reportable sub-account controllers; and
(5) Persons who own reportable sub-accounts.
(d) Persons, as specified in part 19 of this chapter, either:
(1) Who hold or control futures and option positions that exceed the amounts set forth in § 150.2 of this chapter for the commodities enumerated in that section, any part of which constitutes bona fide hedging positions (as defined in § 1.3(z) of this chapter); or
(2) Who are merchants or dealers of cotton holding or controlling positions for future delivery in cotton that equal or exceed the amount set forth in § 15.03.
Title 17 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 15 after this date.