17 CFR 151.12 - Delegation of authority to the Director of the Division of Market Oversight.
(a) The Commission hereby delegates, until it orders otherwise, to the Director of the Division of Market Oversight or such other employee or employees as the Director may designate from time to time, the authority:
(1) In § 151.4(b) for determining levels of open interest, in § 151.4(d)(2)(ii) to estimate deliverable supply, in § 151.4(d)(3)(ii) to fix non-spot-month limits, and in § 151.4(e) to publish position limit levels.
(2) In § 151.5 requesting additional information or determining whether a filing should not be considered as bona fide hedging;
(3) In § 151.6 for accepting alternative position visibility filings under paragraphs (c)(2) and (d) therein;
(4) In § 151.7(h)(2) to call for additional information from a trader claiming an aggregation exemption;
(5) In § 151.10 for providing instructions or determining the format, coding structure, and electronic data transmission procedures for submitting data records and any other information required under this part.
(b) The Director of the Division of Market Oversight may submit to the Commission for its consideration any matter which has been delegated in this section.
Title 17 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 17 CFR Part 151.