17 CFR § 19.01 - Reports on stocks and fixed price purchases and sales pertaining to futures positions in wheat, corn, oats, soybeans, soybean oil, soybean meal or cotton.
(a)Information required.Persons required to file '04 reports under § 19.00(a)(1) or § 19.00(a)(3) of this chapter shall file CFTC Form 304 reports for cotton and Form 204 reports for other commodities showing the composition of the fixed price cash position of each commodity hedged including:
(1) The quantity of stocks owned of such commodities and their products and byproducts.
(2) The quantity of fixed price purchase commitments open in such cash commodities and their products and byproducts.
(3) The quantity of fixed price sale commitments open in such cash commodities and their products and byproducts; and in addition for cotton,
(4) The quantity of equity in cotton held by the Commodity Credit Corporation under the provisions of the Upland Cotton Program of the Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
(5) The quantity of certificated cotton owned.
(b)Time and place of filing reports - Except for reports filed in response to special calls made under § 19.00(a)(3), each report shall be made monthly, as of the close of business on the last Friday of the month, and filed at the appropriate Commission office specified in paragraph (b)(1) or (2) of this section not later than the second business day following the date of the report in the case of the 304 report and not later than the third business day following the date of the report in the case of the 204 report. Reports may be transmitted by facsimile or, alternatively, information on the form may be reported to the appropriate Commission office by telephone and the report mailed to the same office, not later than midnight of its due date.
(1) CFTC Form 204 reports with respect to transactions in wheat, corn, oats, soybeans, soybean meal and soybean oil should be sent to the Commission's office in Chicago, IL, unless otherwise specifically authorized by the Commission or its designee.