17 CFR 229.1011 - (Item 1011) Additional information.
(a)Agreements, regulatory requirements and legal proceedings. If material to a security holder's decision whether to sell, tender or hold the securities sought in the tender offer, furnish the following information:
(1) Any present or proposed material agreement, arrangement, understanding or relationship between the offeror or any of its executive officers, directors, controlling persons or subsidiaries and the subject company or any of its executive officers, directors, controlling persons or subsidiaries (other than any agreement, arrangement or understanding disclosed under any other sections of Regulation M-A (§§ 229.1000 through 229.1016));
(2) To the extent known by the offeror after reasonable investigation, the applicable regulatory requirements which must be complied with or approvals which must be obtained in connection with the tender offer;
(3) The applicability of any anti-trust laws;
(4) The applicability of margin requirements under section 7 of the Act (15 U.S.C. 78g) and the applicable regulations; and
(5) Any material pending legal proceedings relating to the tender offer, including the name and location of the court or agency in which the proceedings are pending, the date instituted, the principal parties, and a brief summary of the proceedings and the relief sought.
(b) Furnish the information required by Item 402(t)(2) and (3) of this part (§ 229.402(t)(2) and (3)) and in the tabular format set forth in Item 402(t)(1) of this part (§ 229.402(t)(1)) with respect to each named executive officer
(1) Of the subject company in a Rule 13e-3 transaction; or
(2) Of the issuer whose securities are the subject of a third-party tender offer, regarding any agreement or understanding, whether written or unwritten, between such named executive officer and the subject company, issuer, bidder, or the acquiring company, as applicable, concerning any type of compensation, whether present, deferred or contingent, that is based upon or otherwise relates to the Rule 13e-3 transaction or third-party tender offer.
1. The obligation to provide the information in paragraph (b) of this section shall not apply where the issuer whose securities are the subject of the Rule 13e-3 transaction or tender offer is a foreign private issuer, as defined in § 240.3b-4 of this chapter.
2. For purposes of Instruction 1 to Item 402(t)(2) of this part: If the disclosure is included in a Schedule 13E-3 (§ 240.13e-100 of this chapter) or Schedule 14D-9 (§ 240.14d-101 of this chapter), the disclosure provided by this table shall be quantified assuming that the triggering event took place on the latest practicable date and that the price per share of the securities of the subject company in a Rule 13e-3 transaction, or of the issuer whose securities are the subject of the third-party tender offer, shall be determined as follows: If the shareholders are to receive a fixed dollar amount, the price per share shall be that fixed dollar amount, and if such value is not a fixed dollar amount, the price per share shall be the average closing market price of such securities over the first five business days following the first public announcement of the transaction. Compute the dollar value of in-the-money option awards for which vesting would be accelerated by determining the difference between this price and the exercise or base price of the options. Include only compensation that is based on or otherwise relates to the subject transaction. Apply Instruction 1 to Item 402(t) with respect to those executive officers for whom disclosure was required in the most recent filing by the subject company in a Rule 13e-3 transaction or by the issuer whose securities are the subject of a third-party tender offer, with the Commission under the Securities Act (15 U.S.C. 77aet seq.) or Exchange Act (15 U.S.C. 78aet seq.) that required disclosure pursuant to Item 402(c).
(c)Other material information. Furnish such additional material information, if any, as may be necessary to make the required statements, in light of the circumstances under which they are made, not materially misleading.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 229 after this date.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-100 — Schedule TO. Tender Offer Statement Under Section 14(d)(1) or 13(e)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-101 — Schedule 14d-9.
- 17 CFR 229.1016 — (Item 1016) Exhibits.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-100 — Schedule 13e-3, Transaction Statement Under Section 13(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 13e-3 (§ 240.13e-3) Thereunder.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 17.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.