17 CFR 229.1016 - (Item 1016) Exhibits.
File as an exhibit to the schedule:
(1) Tender offer materials (including transmittal letter);
(2) Solicitation or recommendation (including those referred to in Item 1012 of Regulation M-A ( § 229.1012));
(3) Going-private disclosure document;
(4) Prospectus used in connection with an exchange offer where securities are registered under the Securities Act of 1933; and
(5) Any other disclosure materials;
(b) Any loan agreement referred to in response to Item 1007(d) of Regulation M-A ( § 229.1007(d));
(d) Any document setting forth the terms of any agreement, arrangement, understanding or relationship referred to in response to Item 1005(e) or Item 1011(a)(1) of Regulation M-A ( § 229.1005(e) or § 229.1011(a)(1));
(e) Any agreement, arrangement or understanding referred to in response to § 229.1005(d), or the pertinent portions of any proxy statement, report or other communication containing the disclosure required by Item 1005(d) of Regulation M-A ( § 229.1005(d));
(f) A detailed statement describing security holders' appraisal rights and the procedures for exercising those appraisal rights referred to in response to Item 1004(d) of Regulation M-A ( § 229.1004(d));
(g) Any written instruction, form or other material that is furnished to persons making an oral solicitation or recommendation by or on behalf of the filing person for their use directly or indirectly in connection with the transaction; and
(h) Any written opinion prepared by legal counsel at the filing person's request and communicated to the filing person pertaining to the tax consequences of the transaction.
Exhibit Table to Item 1016 of Regulation M-A
|Report, Opinion or Appraisal||X|
|Contracts, Arrangements or Understandings||X||X||X|
|Statement re: Appraisal Rights||X|
|Oral Solicitation Materials||X||X||X|
- 17 CFR 240.14e-1 — Unlawful Tender Offer Practices.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-100 — Schedule TO. Tender Offer Statement Under Section 14(d)(1) or 13(e)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-101 — Schedule 14d-9.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-4 — Tender Offers by Issuers.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-100 — Schedule 13e-3, Transaction Statement Under Section 13(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 13e-3 (§ 240.13e-3) Thereunder.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-3 — Going Private Transactions by Certain Issuers or Their Affiliates.