17 CFR § 229.1016 - (Item 1016) Exhibits.
File as an exhibit to the schedule:
(a) Any disclosure materials furnished to security holders by or on behalf of the filing person, including:
(1) Tender offer materials (including transmittal letter);
(2) Solicitation or recommendation (including those referred to in Item 1012 of Regulation M-A (§ 229.1012));
(3) Going-private disclosure document;
(4) Prospectus used in connection with an exchange offer where securities are registered under the Securities Act of 1933; and
(5) Any other disclosure materials;
(b) Any loan agreement referred to in response to Item 1007(d) of Regulation M-A (§ 229.1007(d));
(d) Any document setting forth the terms of any agreement, arrangement, understanding or relationship referred to in response to Item 1005(e) or Item 1011(a)(1) of Regulation M-A (§ 229.1005(e) or § 229.1011(a)(1));
(e) Any agreement, arrangement or understanding referred to in response to § 229.1005(d), or the pertinent portions of any proxy statement, report or other communication containing the disclosure required by Item 1005(d) of Regulation M-A (§ 229.1005(d));
(f) A detailed statement describing security holders' appraisal rights and the procedures for exercising those appraisal rights referred to in response to Item 1004(d) of Regulation M-A (§ 229.1004(d));
(g) Any written instruction, form or other material that is furnished to persons making an oral solicitation or recommendation by or on behalf of the filing person for their use directly or indirectly in connection with the transaction; and
(h) Any written opinion prepared by legal counsel at the filing person's request and communicated to the filing person pertaining to the tax consequences of the transaction.
Exhibit Table to Item 1016 of Regulation M-A
|Report, Opinion or Appraisal||X|
|Contracts, Arrangements or Understandings||X||X||X|
|Statement re: Appraisal Rights||X|
|Oral Solicitation Materials||X||X||X|
1. Schedules (or similar attachments) to the exhibits required by this Item are not required to be filed provided that they do not contain information material to an investment or voting decision and that information is not otherwise disclosed in the exhibit or the disclosure document. Each exhibit filed must contain a list briefly identifying the contents of all omitted schedules. Registrants need not prepare a separate list of omitted information if such information is already included within the exhibit in a manner that conveys the subject matter of the omitted schedules and attachments. In addition, the registrant must provide a copy of any omitted schedule to the Commission or its staff upon request.
2. The registrant may redact information from exhibits required to be filed by this Item if disclosure of such information would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy (e.g., disclosure of bank account numbers, social security numbers, home addresses and similar information).