17 CFR § 229.1112 - (Item 1112) Significant obligors of pool assets.
(a) Descriptive information. Provide the following information for each significant obligor:
(1) The name of the obligor.
(2) The organizational form and general character of the business of the obligor.
(3) The nature of the concentration of the pool assets with the obligor.
(b) Financial information.
(1) If the pool assets relating to a significant obligor represent 10% or more, but less than 20%, of the asset pool, provide summarized financial information, as defined by § 210.1–02(bb) of this chapter (Rule 1–02(bb) of Regulation S–X), for the significant obligor for each of the last three fiscal years (or the life of the significant obligor and its predecessors, if less), provided, however, that for a significant obligor under § 229.1101(k)(2) (Item 1101(k)(2) of Regulation AB), only net operating income for the most recent fiscal year and interim period is required.
(2) If pool assets relating to a significant obligor represent 20% or more of the asset pool, provide financial statements meeting the requirements of §§ 210.1–01 through 210.13–02 (Regulation S–X) of this chapter, except §§ 210.3–05 (Rule 3–05) and 210.11–01 through 210.11–03 (Article 11 of Regulation S–X) of this chapter, of the significant obligor. Financial statements of such obligor and its subsidiaries consolidated (as required by § 240.14a–3(b) of this chapter) shall be filed under this item.
2. If the significant obligor is an asset-backed issuer and the pool assets relating to the significant obligor are asset-backed securities, provide the following information in lieu of the information required by paragraph (b) of this section:
a. For a registration statement under the Securities Act or the Exchange Act or a prospectus to be filed pursuant to § 230.424 of this chapter, the information required by Items 1104 through 1115, 1117 and 1119 of this Regulation AB regarding such asset-backed securities; and
b. For an Exchange Act report on Form 10–K or Form 10–D (§ 249.310 or 249.312 of this chapter), the information required by General Instruction J. of Form 10–K regarding such asset-backed securities for the period for which the last Form 10–K of the asset-backed securities was due (or would have been due if such asset-backed securities are not required to file reports with the Commission pursuant to section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Exchange Act (15 U.S.C. 78m(a) or 78o(d)).
a. If the summarized financial information required by paragraph (b)(1) of this section is presented on a basis of accounting other than U.S. GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), then present a reconciliation to U.S. GAAP and 17 CFR part 210 (Regulation S–X), pursuant to Item 17 of Form 20–F. If a reconciliation is unavailable or not obtainable without unreasonable cost or expense, at a minimum provide a narrative description of all material variations in accounting principles, practices and methods used in preparing the non-U.S. GAAP financial statements used as a basis for the summarized financial information from those accepted in the U.S.
b. Paragraph (b)(2) of this section may be complied with by providing financial statements meeting the requirements of Item 17 of Form 20–F for the periods specified by Item 8.A. of Form 20–F.