17 CFR 229.1118 - (Item 1118) Reports and additional information.
(a)Reports required under the transaction documents. Describe the reports or other documents provided to security holders required under the transaction agreements, including information included, schedule and manner of distribution or other availability, and the entity or entities that will prepare and provide the reports.
(b)Reports to be filed with the Commission.
(1) Specify the names, and if available, the Commission file numbers of the entity or entities under which reports about the asset-backed securities will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Identify the reports and other information filed with the Commission.
(2) State that the public may read and copy any materials filed with the Commission at the Commission's Public Reference Room at 100 F Street, NE., Washington, DC 20549, on official business days between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. State that the public may obtain information on the operation of the Public Reference Room by calling the Securities and Exchange Commission at 1-800-SEC-0330. State that the Commission maintains an Internet site that contains reports, proxy and information statements, and other information regarding issuers that file electronically with the Commission and state the address of that site (http://www.sec.gov).
(c)Web site access to reports.
(1) State whether the issuing entity's annual reports on Form 10-K ( § 249.310 of this chapter), distribution reports on Form 10-D ( § 249.312 of this chapter), current reports on Form 8-K ( § 249.308 of this chapter), and amendments to those reports filed or furnished pursuant to section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Exchange Act ( 15 U.S.C. 78m(a) or 78o(d)) will be made available on the Web site of a specified transaction party (e.g., the sponsor, depositor, servicer, issuing entity or trustee) as soon as reasonably practicable after such material is electronically filed with, or furnished to, the Commission.
(2) Disclose whether other reports to security holders or information about the asset-backed securities will be made available in this manner.
(3) If filings and other reports will be made available in this manner, disclose the Web site address where such filings may be found.
(4) If filings and other reports will not be made available in this manner, describe the reasons why they will not and whether an identified transaction party voluntarily will provide electronic or paper copies of those filings and other reports free of charge upon request.
Title 17 published on 09-May-2017 03:50
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 229 after this date.