17 CFR 229.301 - (Item 301) Selected financial data.
Furnish in comparative columnar form the selected financial data for the registrant referred to below, for
(b) Any additional fiscal years necessary to keep the information from being misleading.
2. Subject to appropriate variation to conform to the nature of the registrant's business, the following items shall be included in the table of financial data: net sales or operating revenues; income (loss) from continuing operations; income (loss) from continuing operations per common share; total assets; long-term obligations and redeemable preferred stock (including long-term debt, capital leases, and redeemable preferred stock as defined in § 210.5-02.27(a) of Regulation S-X [ 17 CFR 210]; and cash dividends declared per common share. Registrants may include additional items which they believe would enhance an understanding of and would highlight other trends in their financial condition and results of operations.
4. If interim period financial statements are included, or are required to be included, by Article 3 of Regulation S-X, registrants should consider whether any or all of the selected financial data need to be updated for such interim periods to reflect a material change in the trends indicated; where such updating information is necessary, registrants shall provide the information on a comparative basis unless not necessary to an understanding of such updating information.
5. A foreign private issuer shall disclose also the following information in all filings containing financial statements:
A. In the forepart of the document and as of the latest practicable date, the exchange rate into U.S. currency of the foreign currency in which the financial statements are denominated;
B. A history of exchange rates for the five most recent years and any subsequent interim period for which financial statements are presented setting forth the rates for period end, the average rates, and the range of high and low rates for each year; and
C. If equity securities are being registered, a five year summary of dividends per share stated in both the currency in which the financial statements are denominated and United States currency based on the exchange rates at each respective payment date.
6. A foreign private issuer shall present the selected financial data in the same currency as its financial statements. The issuer may present the selected financial data on the basis of the accounting principles used in its primary financial statements but in such case shall present this data also on the basis of any reconciliations of such data to United States generally accepted accounting principles and Regulation S-X made pursuant to Rule 4-01 of Regulation S-X (§ 210.4-01 of this chapter).
7. For purposes of this rule, the rate of exchange means the noon buying rate in New York City for cable transfers in foreign currencies as certified for customs purposes by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The average rate means the average of the exchange rates on the last day of each month during a year.
- 17 CFR 229.303 — (Item 303) Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 229.914 — (Item 914) Pro Forma Financial Statements: Selected Financial Data.
- 17 CFR 229.1115 — (Item 1115) Certain Derivatives Instruments.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-3 — Information to Be Furnished to Security Holders.
- 17 CFR 229.1112 — (Item 1112) Significant Obligors of Pool Assets.