17 CFR 230.905 - Resale limitations.
Equity securities of domestic issuers acquired from the issuer, a distributor, or any of their respective affiliates in a transaction subject to the conditions of § 230.901 or § 230.903 are deemed to be “restricted securities” as defined in § 230.144. Resales of any of such restricted securities by the offshore purchaser must be made in accordance with this Regulation S ( § 230.901 through § 230.905, and Preliminary Notes), the registration requirements of the Act or an exemption therefrom. Any “restricted securities,” as defined in § 230.144, that are equity securities of a domestic issuer will continue to be deemed to be restricted securities, notwithstanding that they were acquired in a resale transaction made pursuant to § 230.901 or § 230.904.
- 17 CFR 230.138 — Publications or Distributions of Research Reports by Brokers or Dealers About Securities Other Than Those They Are Distributing.
- 17 CFR 230.905 — Resale Limitations.
- 17 CFR 230.144 — Persons Deemed Not to Be Engaged in a Distribution and Therefore Not Underwriters.
- 17 CFR 230.801 — Exemption in Connection With a Rights Offering.
- 17 CFR 230.902 — Definitions.