17 CFR 232.312 - Accommodation for certain information in filings with respect to asset-backed securities.
(a) For filings with respect to asset-backed securities filed on or before June 30, 2012, the information provided in response to Item 1105 of Regulation AB ( § 229.1105 of this chapter) may be provided under the following conditions on an Internet Web site for inclusion in the prospectus for the asset-backed securities, and will be deemed to be included in the prospectus included in the registration statement, in lieu of reproducing the information in the electronically filed version of that document. Terms used in this section have the same meaning as in Item 1101 of Regulation AB ( § 229.1101 of this chapter).
(1) The prospectus in the registration statement at the time of effectiveness shall disclose the intention to provide such information through a Web site and the prospectus to be filed pursuant to § 230.424 of this chapter shall provide the specific Internet address where the information is posted.
(2) Such information shall be provided through the Web site unrestricted as to access and free of charge.
(3) Such information shall remain available on the Web site for a period of not less than five years. If a subsequent update or change is made to the information, the date of such update or change shall be clearly indicated on the Web site.
(4) The registrant shall retain all versions of such information provided through the Web site for a period of not less than five years in a form that permits delivery to an investor or the Commission. Upon request, the registrant shall furnish to the Commission or its staff a copy of any or all information retained pursuant to this requirement.
(5) The registration statement shall contain the undertakings required by Item 512(l) of Regulation S-K ( § 229.512(l) of this chapter) that:
(i) Except as otherwise provided by this section, such information provided through the specified Internet address is deemed to be a part of the prospectus included in the registration statement for the asset-backed securities.
(ii) The registrant shall provide to any person without charge, upon request, a copy of such information provided through the specified Internet address as of the date of the prospectus included in the registration statement if a subsequent update or change is made to that information.
With respect to paragraphs (a)(3) and (a)(4) of this section, the five-year period shall commence from the filing date of the prospectus filed pursuant to § 230.424 of this chapter, or the date of first use of the prospectus, whichever is earlier.
(b) This section does not affect any obligation to provide any other information in the filing electronically on EDGAR.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 232 after this date.