17 CFR 239.17a - Form N-3, registration statement for separate accounts organized as management investment companies.
Form N-3 shall be used for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of securities of separate accounts that offer variable annuity contracts and which register under the Investment Company Act of 1940 as management investment companies, and certain other separate accounts. This form is also to be used for the registration statement of such separate accounts pursuant to section 8(b) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 ( § 274.11b of this chapter).
- 17 CFR 240.14a-101 — Schedule 14A. Information Required in Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-12 — Requirements as to Paper, Printing and Language.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-11 — Number of Copies; Signatures; Binding.
- 17 CFR 230.482 — Advertising by an Investment Company as Satisfying Requirements of Section 10.
- 17 CFR 232.401 — XBRL-Related Document Submissions.
- 17 CFR 230.497 — Filing of Investment Company Prospectuses - Number of Copies.
- 17 CFR 230.430A — Prospectus in a Registration Statement at the Time of Effectiveness.
- 17 CFR 230.430 — Prospectus for Use Prior to Effective Date.
- 17 CFR 230.495 — Preparation of Registration Statement.
- 17 CFR 230.496 — Contents of Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information Used After Nine Months.