17 CFR 240.13a-1 - Requirements of annual reports.
Every issuer having securities registered pursuant to section 12 of the Act ( 15 U.S.C. 78l) shall file an annual report on the appropriate form authorized or prescribed therefor for each fiscal year after the last full fiscal year for which financial statements were filed in its registration statement. Annual reports shall be filed within the period specified in the appropriate form.
- 17 CFR 249.306 — Form 6-K, Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rules 13a-16 (§ 240.13a-16 of This Chapter) and 15d-16 (§ 240.15d-16 of This Chapter) Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 260.0-11 — Liability for Certain Statements by Issuers.
- 17 CFR 240.13a-10 — Transition Reports.
- 17 CFR 240.13a-17 — Reports of Asset-Backed Issuers on Form 10-D (§ 249.312 of This Chapter).
- 17 CFR 240.13a-3 — Reporting by Form 40-F Registrant.