17 CFR 240.15d-1 - Requirement of annual reports.
Every registrant under the Securities Act of 1933 shall file an annual report, on the appropriate form authorized or prescribed therefor, for the fiscal year in which the registration statement under the Securities Act of 1933 became effective and for each fiscal year thereafter, unless the registrant is exempt from such filing by section 15(d) of the Act or rules thereunder. Annual reports shall be filed within the period specified in the appropriate report form.
- 17 CFR 249.308a — Form 10-Q, for Quarterly and Transition Reports Under Sections 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 229.308 — (Item 308) Internal Control Over Financial Reporting.
- 17 CFR 249.308 — Form 8-K, for Current Reports.
- 17 CFR 249.312 — Form 10-D, Periodic Distribution Reports by Asset-Backed Issuers.
- 17 CFR 229.307 — (Item 307) Disclosure Controls and Procedures.
- 17 CFR 249.310 — Form 10-K, for Annual and Transition Reports Pursuant to Sections 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 249.306 — Form 6-K, Report of Foreign Issuer Pursuant to Rules 13a-16 (§ 240.13a-16 of This Chapter) and 15d-16 (§ 240.15d-16 of This Chapter) Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- 17 CFR 240.15d-17 — Reports of Asset-Backed Issuers on Form 10-D (§ 249.312 of This Chapter).
- 17 CFR 240.15d-4 — Reporting by Form 40-F Registrants.