17 CFR 274.101 - Form N-SAR, semi-annual report of registered investment companies.
This form shall be used by registered management investment companies for semi-annual or annual reports to be filed pursuant to rule 30b1-1 ( 17 CFR 270.30b1-1) and by registered unit investment trusts for annual reports to be filed pursuant to rule 30a-1 ( 17 CFR 270.30a-1).
- 17 CFR 270.30d-1 — Filing of Copies of Reports to Shareholders.
- 17 CFR 270.30b1-1 — Semi-Annual Report for Registered Management Investment Companies.
- 17 CFR 270.10f-3 — Exemption for the Acquisition of Securities During the Existence of an Underwriting or Selling Syndicate.
- 17 CFR 240.10A-1 — Notice to the Commission Pursuant to Section 10A of the Act.
- 17 CFR 232.105 — Limitation on Use of HTML Documents and Hypertext Links.