17 CFR 3.44 - Temporary licensing of applicants for guaranteed introducing broker registration.
(a) Notwithstanding any other provisions of these regulations, and pursuant to the terms and conditions of this subpart, the National Futures Association may grant a temporary license to any applicant for registration as an introducing broker upon the contemporaneous filing with the National Futures Association of:
(1) A properly completed guarantee agreement (Form 1-FR part B) from a futures commission merchant or retail foreign exchange dealer which is eligible to enter into such an agreement pursuant to § 1.10(j)(2) of this chapter;
(2) A Form 7-R properly completed in accordance with the instructions thereto;
(3) A Form 8-R for the applicant, if a sole proprietor, and each principal (including each branch office manager) thereof, properly completed in accordance with the instructions thereto, all of whom would be eligible for a temporary license if they had applied as associated persons.
(4) A certification executed by a person duly authorized by the futures commission merchant or retail foreign exchange dealer that has executed the guarantee agreement required by paragraph (a)(1) of this section, stating that:
(i) The futures commission merchant or retail foreign exchange dealer has verified the information on the Forms 8-R filed pursuant to paragraph (a)(3) of this section which relate to education and employment history of the applicant's principals (including each branch office manager) thereof during the preceding three years; and
(ii) To the best of the futures commission merchant's or retail foreign exchange dealer's knowledge, information, and belief, all of the publicly available information supplied by the applicant and its principals and each branch office manager of the applicant on the Form 7-R and Forms 8-R, as appropriate, is accurate and complete; and
(5) The fingerprints of the applicant, if a sole proprietor, and of each principal (including each branch office manager) thereof on fingerprint cards provided by the National Futures Association for that purpose.
(c) An applicant that fails to respond in accordance with a written request by the Commission or the National Futures Association for clarification of any information set forth in the application of the applicant or any principal (including any branch office manager) thereof or for the resubmission of a fingerprint card will be deemed to have withdrawn its registration application and the temporary license issued to such applicant and any associated person thereof shall terminate immediately.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 3 after this date.