17 CFR 3.46 - Termination.
(a) A temporary license issued pursuant to § 3.44 shall terminate:
(1) Five days after service upon the applicant of a notice by the National Futures Association that the applicant for registration may be found subject to a statutory disqualification from registration;
(2) Immediately upon termination of the applicant's guarantee agreement in accordance with § 1.10(j)(4)(ii) or (j)(5) of this chapter, unless a new guarantee agreement is filed in accordance with § 3.45(b);
(3) Immediately upon the failure of an applicant to respond to a written request by the Commission or the National Futures Association for clarification of information set forth in the application of the applicant or any principal (including any branch office manager) thereof or for the resubmission of a fingerprint card pursuant to § 3.44(c) in accordance with such request;
(4) Immediately upon the revocation or withdrawal of the guarantor futures commission merchant's registration;
(5) Immediately upon the withdrawal of the registration application pursuant to § 3.44(c);
(6) Immediately upon failure to comply with an order to pay a civil monetary penalty, restitution, or disgorgement within the time permitted under section 6(e), 6b, or 6c(d) of the Act;
(7) Immediately upon failure to pay the full amount of a reparation order within the time permitted under section 14(f) of the Act;
(8) Immediately upon failure to comply with an award in an arbitration proceeding conducted pursuant to the rules of a designated contract market, swap execution facility, or registered futures association within the time specified in section 10(g) of the National Futures Association's Code of Arbitration or the comparable time period specified in the rules of a contract market, swap execution facility, or other appropriate arbitration forum.
(10) Immediately upon notice to the applicant and the guarantor futures commission merchant that:
(ii) An event has occurred leading to a required disclosure on the applicant's Form 7-R or on a principal's Form 8-R.
(b) Upon termination, the applicant may not engage in any activity which requires registration as an introducing broker.
Title 17 published on 09-May-2017 03:50
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 3 after this date.