17 CFR Part 269 - FORMS PRESCRIBED UNDER THE TRUST INDENTURE ACT OF 1939
- § 269.0-1 — Availability of forms.
- § 269.1 — Form T-1, for statement of eligibility and qualification for corporate trustees.
- § 269.2 — Form T-2, for statement of eligibility and qualification for individual trustees.
- § 269.3 — Form T-3, for application for qualification of trust indentures.
- § 269.4 — Form T-4, for application for exemption pursuant to section 304(c) of the Act.
- § 269.5 — Form F-X, for appointment of agent for service of process by issuers registering securities on Form F-8, F-9, F-10 or F-80 (§§ 239.38, 239.39, 239.40 or 239.41 of this chapter) , or registering securities or filing periodic reports on Form 40-F (§ 249. 240f of this chapter) , or by any issuer or other non-U.S. person filing tender offer documents on Schedule 13E-4F, 14D-1F or 14D-9F (§§ 240.13e-102, 240.14d-102 or 240.14d-103 of this chapter), or by any non-U.S. person acting as trustee with respect to securities registered on Form F-7 (§ 239. 37 of this chapter) , F-8, F-9, F-10 or F-80.
- § 269.6 — [Reserved]
- § 269.7 — Form ID, uniform application for access codes to file on EDGAR.
- § 269.8 — Form SE, form for submission of paper format exhibits by electronic filers.
- § 269.9 — Form T-6 for application under section 310(a)(1) of the Trust Indenture Act for determination of the eligibility of a foreign person to act as institutional trustee.
- § 269.10 — Form TH—Notification of reliance on temporary hardship exemption.
Title 17 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 17.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 17 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 269 after this date.