17 CFR Part 41, Subpart B - Narrow-Based Security Indexes
- § 41.11 Method for determining market capitalization and dollar value of average daily trading volume; application of the definition of narrow-based security index.
- § 41.12 Indexes underlying futures contracts trading for fewer than 30 days.
- § 41.13 Futures contracts on security indexes trading on or subject to the rules of a foreign board of trade.
- § 41.14 Transition period for indexes that cease being narrow-based security indexes.
- § 41.15 Exclusion from definition of narrow-based security index for indexes composed of debt securities.