18 CFR 1301.17 - Requests for correction or amendment of record.
(1) Be in writing and signed by the individual seeking the amendment;
(2) Name the TVA system in which the record is maintained;
(3) Describe the item or items of information to be amended;
(4) Describe the nature of the amendment requested; and
(5) Give the reasons for the requested change.
(b) Requests shall be made to the official designated in the paragraph headed “Contesting record procedures” in the TVA system notice for the TVA system concerned. Before considering a request, TVA may require proof of identity of the requester similar to that required under § 1301.14 to gain access to the record.
(c) The individual requesting amendment has the responsibility of providing TVA with evidence of why his record should be amended, and must provide adequate evidence to TVA to justify his request.
(d) The provisions of §§ 1301.11 to 1301.24 of this part do not permit the alteration of evidence presented or to be presented in the course of judicial or administrative proceedings; neither do they permit collateral attack on a prior judicial or administrative action, or provide a collateral remedy for a matter otherwise judicially or administratively cognizable.
Title 18 published on 15-Jun-2017 04:02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 1301 after this date.