18 CFR 131.70 - Form 12 of application by State and municipal licensees for exemption from payment of annual charges.
12 Copies of this form may be obtained upon request from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
(See § 11.6 of this chapter.) Application by State and municipal licensees for exemption from payment of annual charges must be prepared on this form. The form specifies that in filing application for exemption, the following data and schedules shall be submitted:
1. Name and address of correspondent;
2. Basis for claimed exemption;
3. Generating plants owned or operated by licensee;
4. Transmission lines and distribution lines;
5. KWH of power generated, purchased and interchanged;
6. Power sold or otherwise disposed of (kwh);
7. Power interchange (in detail);
8. Statement of unusual conditions attending the disposition of electric power;
9. Book cost of electric property;
10. Operating revenues;
11. Operating expenses and other deductions from revenues;
[Order 143, 13 FR 6682, Nov. 13, 1948, as amended by Order 756, 77 FR 4894, Feb. 1, 2012]
Title 18 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 18 CFR Part 131.