18 CFR 153.8 - Required exhibits.
(a) An application must include the following exhibits:
(1) Exhibit A. A certified copy of articles of incorporation, partnership or joint venture agreements, and by-laws of applicant; the amount and classes of capital stock; nationality of officers, directors, and stockholders, and the amount and class of stock held by each;
(2) Exhibit B. A detailed statement of the financial and corporate relationship existing between applicant and any other person or corporation;
(3) Exhibit C. A statement, including signed opinion of counsel, showing that the construction, operation, or modification of facilities for the export or the import of natural gas is within the authorized powers of applicant, that applicant has complied with laws and regulations of the state or states in which applicant operates;
(4) Exhibit D. If the proposal is for a pipeline interconnection to import or export natural gas, a copy of any construction and operation agreement between the applicant and the operator(s) of border facilities in the United States and Canada or Mexico;
(5) Exhibit E. If the proposal is to import or export LNG, evidence that an appropriate and qualified concern will properly and safely receive or deliver such LNG, including a report containing detailed engineering and design information. The Commission staff's “Guidance Manual for Environmental Report Preparation” may be obtained from the Commission's Office of Energy Projects, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426;
(6) Exhibit E-1. If the LNG import/export facility is to be located at a site in zones 2, 3, or 4 of the Uniform Building Code's Seismic Risk Map of the United States, or where there is a risk of surface faulting or ground liquefaction, a report on earthquake hazards and engineering. Guidelines are contained in “Data Requirements for the Seismic Review of LNG Facilities,” NBSIR 84-2833. This document may be obtained from the National Technical Information Service or the Commission's Office of Energy Projects, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426;
(7) Exhibit F. (i) An environmental report as specified in § 380.3 and § 380.12 of this chapter. Applicant must submit all appropriate revisions to Exhibit F whenever route or site changes are filed. These revisions should identify the specific differences resulting from the route or site changes, and not just provide revised totals for the resources affected;
(8) Exhibit G. A geographical map of a suitable scale and detail showing the physical location of the facilities to be utilized for the applicant's proposed export or import operations The map should indicate with particularity the ownership of such facilities at or on each side of the border between the United States and Canada or Mexico, if applicable; and
(9) Exhibit H. A statement identifying each Federal authorization that the proposal will require; the Federal agency or officer, or State agency or officer acting pursuant to delegated Federal authority, that will issue each required authorization; the date each request for authorization was submitted; why any request was not submitted and the date submission is expected; and the date by which final action on each Federal authorization has been requested or is expected.
(b) The applicant may incorporate by reference any Exhibit required by paragraph (a) of this section already on file with the Commission.