18 CFR 375.315 - Delegations to the Director of the Office of Energy Policy and Innovation.
prev | next
(1) Any notice of intervention or motion to intervene, filed in an uncontested proceeding processed by the Office of Energy Policy and Innovation; and
(2) Applications for extensions of time to file required filings, reports, data and information and to perform other acts required at or within a specific time by any rule, regulation, license, permit, certificate, or order by the Commission.
(1) Issue reports for public information purposes. Any report issued without Commission approval must:
(ii) Contain the statement, “This report does not necessarily reflect the views of the Commission,” in bold face type on the cover;
(2) Issue and sign requests for additional information regarding applications, filings, reports and data processed by the Office of Energy Policy and Innovation; and
(3) Accept for filing, data and reports required by Commission regulations, rules, or orders, or presiding officers' initial decisions upon which the Commission has taken no further action, if such filings are in compliance with such regulations, rules, orders or decisions and, when appropriate, notify the filing party of such acceptance.
[Order 736, 75 FR 32658, June 9, 2010]
Title 18 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 18 CFR Part 375.