18 CFR 385.2007 - Time (Rule 2007).
(1) Except as otherwise required by law, any period of time prescribed or allowed by statute or Commission rule or order is computed to exclude the day of the act or event from which the time period begins to run.
(2) The last day of any time period is included in the time period, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday, day on which the Commission closes due to adverse conditions and does not reopen prior to its official close of business, part-day holiday that affects the Commission, or legal public holiday as designated in section 6103 of title 5, U.S. Code, in which case the period does not end until the close of the Commission business of the next day which is not a Saturday, Sunday, day on which the Commission closes due to adverse conditions and does not reopen prior to its official close of business, part-day holiday that affects the Commission, or legal public holiday.
(b) Date of issuance of Commission rules or orders.
(i) Posts a full-text copy in the Division of Public Information;
(ii) Mails or delivers copies of the order to the parties; or
(iii) Makes such copies public.
(2) Any date of issuance specified in a rule or order need not be the date on which the rule or order is adopted by the Commission.
(c) Effective date of Commission rules or orders.
(1) Unless otherwise ordered by the Commission, rules or orders are effective on the date of issuance.
(2) Any initial or revised initial decision issued by a presiding officer is effective when the initial or revised initial decision is final under Rule 708(d).
Title 18 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.