18 CFR 385.2008 - Extensions of time (Rule 2008).
(a) Except as otherwise provided by law, the time by which any person is required or allowed to act under any statute, rule, or order may be extended by the decisional authority for good cause, upon a motion made before the expiration of the period prescribed or previously extended.
(b) If any motion for extension of time is made after the expiration of a specified time period, the decisional authority may permit performance of the act required or allowed, if the movant shows extraordinary circumstances sufficient to justify the failure to act in a timely manner.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.
- 18 CFR 5.29 — Other Provisions.
- 18 CFR 375.302 — Delegations to the Secretary.
- 18 CFR 4.34 — Hearings on Applications; Consultation on Terms and Conditions; Motions to Intervene; Alternative Procedures.
- 18 CFR 375.308 — Delegations to the Director of the Office of Energy Projects.
- 18 CFR 50.11 — General Conditions Applicable to Permits.
- 18 CFR 2.1 — Initial Notice; Service; And Information Copies of Formal Documents.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 18.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.