18 CFR 701.307 - Request for correction or amendment to record.
(a) Any individual who has reviewed a record pertaining to him that was furnished to him under this subpart, may request the agency to correct or amend all or any part of that record.
(b) Each individual requesting a correction or amendment will send the request to the agency official who furnished the record to him.
(c) Each request for a correction or amendment of a record will contain the following information:
(1) The name of the individual requesting the correction or amendment;
(2) The name of the system of records in which the record sought to be corrected or amended is maintained;
(3) The location of that record in the system of records;
(4) A copy of the record sought to be corrected or amended or a description of that record;
(5) A statement of the material in the record requested to be corrected or amended;
(6) A statement of the specific wording of the correction or amendment sought; and
(7) A statement of the basis for the requested correction or amendment, including any material that the individual can furnish to substantiate the reasons for the correction or amendment sought.