18 CFR Part 157 - APPLICATIONS FOR CERTIFICATES OF PUBLIC CONVENIENCE AND NECESSITY AND FOR ORDERS PERMITTING AND APPROVING ABANDONMENT UNDER SECTION 7 OF THE NATURAL GAS ACT
- SUBPART A — Applications for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity and for Orders Permitting and Approving Abandonment under Section 7 of the Natural Gas Act, as Amended, Concerning Any Operation, Sales, Service, Construction, Extension, Acquisition or Abandonment (§§ 157.1 - 157.22)
- SUBPART B — Open Seasons for Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects (§§ 157.30 - 157.39)
- SUBPART C — [Reserved]
- SUBPART D — Exemption of Natural Gas Service for Drilling, Testing, or Purging from Certificate Requirements (§§ 157.53 - 157.53)
- SUBPART E — [Reserved]
- SUBPART F — Interstate Pipeline Blanket Certificates and Authorization Under Section 7 of the Natural Gas Act for Certain Transactions and Abandonment (§§ 157.201 - 157.218)
- SUBPART G — Natural Gas Producer Blanket Authorization for Sales and Abandonment [Reserved]
Title 18 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 18 CFR Part 157.