19 CFR 10.511 - Supporting statement.
(a)Contents. An importer who makes a claim under § 10.510(a) of this subpart must submit, at the request of the Center director, a statement setting forth the reasons that the good qualifies as an originating good, including pertinent cost and manufacturing data. A statement submitted to CBP under this paragraph:
(1) Need not be in a prescribed format but must be in writing or must be transmitted electronically pursuant to any electronic means authorized by CBP for that purpose;
(2) Must include the following information:
(ii) The legal name, address, telephone, and e-mail address (if any) of the responsible official or authorized agent of the importer signing the supporting statement (if different from the information required by paragraph (a)(2)(i) of this section);
(3) Must include a statement, in substantially the following form:
I certify that:
The information on this document is true and accurate and I assume the responsibility for proving such representations. I understand that I am liable for any false statements or material omissions made on or in connection with this document;
I agree to maintain and present upon request, documentation necessary to support these representations;
The goods originated or are considered to have originated in the territory of one or more of the Parties, and comply with the origin requirements specified for those goods in the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement; there has been no further production or any other operation outside the territories of the parties, other than unloading, reloading, or any other operation necessary to preserve the goods in good condition or to transport the goods to the United States; and
This document consists of ___ pages, including all attachments.”
(b)Responsible official or agent. The supporting statement required to be submitted under paragraph (a) of this section must be signed and dated by a responsible official of the importer or by the importer's authorized agent having knowledge of the relevant facts.
(c)Language. The supporting statement required to be submitted under paragraph (a) of this section must be completed in the English language.
(d)Applicability of supporting statement. The supporting statement required to be submitted under paragraph (a) of this section may be applicable to:
(1) A single importation of a good into the United States, including a single shipment that results in the filing of one or more entries and a series of shipments that results in the filing of one entry; or
(2) Multiple importations of identical goods into the United States that occur within a specified blanket period, not exceeding 12 months, set out in the statement. For purposes of this paragraph, “identical goods” means goods that are the same in all respects relevant to the particular rule of origin that qualifies the goods as originating.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 10 after this date.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 19.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.