19 CFR Part 122, Subpart E - Aircraft Entry and Entry Documents; Electronic Manifest Requirements for Passengers, Crew Members, and Non-Crew Members Onboard Commercial Aircraft Arriving In, Continuing Within, and Overflying the United States
- § 122.41 Aircraft required to enter.
- § 122.42 Aircraft entry.
- § 122.43 General declaration.
- § 122.44 Crew baggage declaration.
- § 122.45 Crew list.
- § 122.46 Crew purchase list.
- § 122.47 Stores list.
- § 122.48 Air cargo manifest.
- § 122.48a Electronic information for air cargo required in advance of arrival.
- § 122.49 Correction of air cargo manifest or air waybill.
- § 122.49a Electronic manifest requirement for passengers onboard commercial aircraft arriving in the United States.
- § 122.49b Electronic manifest requirement for crew members and non-crew members onboard commercial aircraft arriving in, continuing within, and overflying the United States.
- § 122.49c Master crew member list and master non-crew member list requirement for commercial aircraft arriving in, departing from, continuing within, and overflying the United States.
- § 122.49d Passenger Name Record (PNR) information.
- § 122.50 General order merchandise.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 122 after this date.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 19.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.