19 CFR Part 162, Subpart E - Treatment of Seized Merchandise
- § 162.41 [Reserved]
- § 162.42 Proceedings by libel.
- § 162.43 Appraisement.
- § 162.44 Release on payment of appraised value.
- § 162.45 Summary forfeiture: Property other than Schedule I and Schedule II controlled substances. Notice of seizure and sale.
- § 162.45a Summary forfeiture of Schedule I and Schedule II controlled substances.
- § 162.46 Summary forfeiture: Disposition of goods.
- § 162.47 Claim for property subject to summary forfeiture.
- § 162.48 Disposition of perishable and other seized property.
- § 162.49 Forfeiture by court decree.
- § 162.50 Forfeiture by court decree: Disposition.
- § 162.51 Disposition of proceeds of sale of property seized and forfeited other than under 19 U.S.C. 1592.
- § 162.52 Disposition of proceeds of sale of property seized and forfeited under 19 U.S.C. 1592.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 162 after this date.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 19.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.