2 CFR Part 1532, Subpart J - Statutory Disqualification and Reinstatement Under the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act
prev | next
- § 1532.1100 — What does this subpart do?
- § 1532.1105 — Does this subpart apply to me?
- § 1532.1110 — How will a CAA or CWA conviction affect my eligibility to participate in Federal contracts, subcontracts, assistance, loans and other benefits?
- § 1532.1115 — Can the EPA extend a CAA or CWA disqualification to other facilities?
- § 1532.1120 — What is the purpose of CAA or CWA disqualification?
- § 1532.1125 — How do award officials and others know if I am disqualified?
- § 1532.1130 — How does disqualification under the CAA or CWA differ from a Federal discretionary suspension or debarment action?
- § 1532.1135 — Does CAA or CWA disqualification mean that I must remain ineligible?
- § 1532.1140 — Can an exception be made to allow me to receive an award even though I may be disqualified?
- § 1532.1200 — How will I know if I am disqualified under the CAA or CWA?
- § 1532.1205 — What procedures must I follow to have my procurement and nonprocurement eligibility reinstated under the CAA or CWA?
- § 1532.1210 — Will anyone else provide information to the EPA debarring official concerning my reinstatement request?
- § 1532.1215 — What happens if I disagree with the information provided by others to the EPA debarring official on my reinstatement request?
- § 1532.1220 — What will the EPA debarring official consider in making a decision on my reinstatement request?
- § 1532.1225 — When will the EPA debarring official make a decision on my reinstatement request?
- § 1532.1230 — How will the EPA debarring official notify me of the reinstatement decision?
- § 1532.1300 — Can I resolve my eligibility status under terms of an administrative agreement without having to submit a formal reinstatement request?
- § 1532.1305 — What are the consequences if I mislead the EPA in seeking reinstatement or fail to comply with my administrative agreement?
- § 1532.1400 — How may I appeal a decision denying my request for reinstatement?
- § 1532.1500 — If I am reinstated, when will my name be removed from the EPLS?
- § 1532.1600 — What definitions apply specifically to actions under this subpart?
Title 2 published on 2014-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 2 CFR Part 1532.