20 CFR 641.315 - Who participates in developing the State Plan?
(1) The State and area agencies on aging;
(4) Social service organizations providing services to older individuals;
(6) Affected communities;
(7) Unemployed older individuals;
(8) Community-based organizations serving older individuals;
(9) Business organizations; and
(10) Labor organizations.
(b) The Governor, or the highest government official, may also obtain the advice and recommendations of other interested organizations and individuals, including SCSEP program participants, in developing the State Plan. (OAA § 503(a)(2)).
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 641 after this date.