20 CFR 641.315 - Who participates in developing the State Plan?
(a) In developing the State Plan the Governor, or the highest government official, must seek the advice and recommendations of representatives from:
(1) The State and area agencies on aging;
(2) State and local boards under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA);
(3) Public and private nonprofit agencies and organizations providing employment services, including each grantee operating a SCSEP project within the State, except as provided in § 641.320(b);
(4) Social service organizations providing services to older individuals;
(5) Grantees under title III of the OAA;
(6) Affected communities;
(7) Unemployed older individuals;
(8) Community-based organizations serving older individuals;
(9) Business organizations; and
(10) Labor organizations.
(b) The Governor, or the highest government official, may also obtain the advice and recommendations of other interested organizations and individuals, including SCSEP program participants, in developing the State Plan. (OAA § 503(a)(2)).