20 CFR 641.700 - What performance measures/indicators apply to SCSEP grantees?
(a)Indicators of performance. There are currently eight performance measures, of which six are core indicators and two are additional indicators. Core indicators (defined in § 641.710) are subject to goal-setting and corrective action (described in § 641.720); that is, performance level goals for each core indicator must be agreed upon between the Department and each grantee before the start of each program year, and if a grantee fails to meet the performance level goals for the core indicators, that grantee is subject to corrective action. Additional indicators (defined in § 641.710) are not subject to goal-setting and are, therefore, also not subject to corrective action.
(1) Hours (in the aggregate) of community service employment;
(2) Entry into unsubsidized employment;
(3) Retention in unsubsidized employment for six months;
(5) The number of eligible individuals served; and
(6) The number of most-in-need individuals served (the number of participating individuals described in § 518(a)(3)(B)(ii) or (b)(2) of the OAA).
(1) Retention in unsubsidized employment for one year; and
(2) Satisfaction of the participants, employers, and their host agencies with their experiences and the services provided.
(3) Any other indicators of performance that the Secretary determines to be appropriate to evaluate services and performance.
(d)Affected entities. The core indicators of performance and additional indicators of performance are applicable to each grantee without regard to whether the grantee operates the program directly or through sub-contracts, sub-grants, or agreements with other entities. Grantees must assure that their sub-grantees and lower-tier sub-grantees are collecting and reporting program data.
(e)Required evaluation and reporting. An agreement to be evaluated on the core indicators of performance and to report information on the additional indicators of performance is a requirement for application for, and is a condition of, all SCSEP grants.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 641.