§ 645.250 What procedures apply to the resolution of findings arising from audits, investigations, monitoring and oversight reviews?
(a) Resolution of subrecipient level findings.
(1) The WtW grantee is responsible for the resolution of findings that arise from its monitoring reviews, investigations and audits (including OMB Circular A-133 audits) of subrecipients.
(2) A State or competitive grantee, as appropriate, must use the audit resolution, debt collection and appeal procedures that it uses for other Federal grant programs.
(3) If a State or competitive grantee, as appropriate, does not have such procedures, it must prescribe standards and procedures for the WtW grant program.
(b) Resolution of State level findings.
(1) The Secretary is responsible for the resolution of findings that arise from Federal audits, monitoring reviews, investigations, incident reports, and recipient level OMB Circular A-133 audits.
(2) The Secretary will use the DOL audit resolution process, consistent with the Single Audit Act of 1996 and OMB Circular A-133.
(3) A final determination issued by a grant officer pursuant to this process may be appealed to the DOL Office of Administrative Law Judges under the procedures at § 645.800.
(c) Resolution of nondiscrimination findings. Findings arising from investigations or reviews conducted under nondiscrimination laws shall be resolved in accordance with those laws and the applicable implementing regulations.