20 CFR 645.420 - What factors will be used in measuring State performance?
(3) Retention as measured by the proportion of WtW participants who remain in unsubsidized employment six months in the second subsequent quarter after the quarter in which placement occurred after initial placement, and
(b) The formula for calculating the performance bonus is weighted as follows:
(1) 30 percent on job entry rate,
(2) 30 percent on substantive job entry rate,
(3) 20 percent on retention in unsubsidized employment,
(4) 20 percent on earnings gains in unsubsidized employment.
The formula will reflect general economic conditions on a State-by-State basis.
(c) The formula shall serve as the basis for the award of FY 2000 bonus grants based on successful performance to be made in FY 2001 (section 403(a)(5)(E)).