20 CFR 653.109 - Data collection and performance accountability measures.
(b) Collect data, in accordance with applicable ETA Reports and Guidance, on:
(1) The number of MSFWs contacted through outreach activities;
(3) The number of MSFWs referred to and placed in agricultural jobs;
(4) The number of MSFWs referred to and placed in non-agricultural jobs;
(8) The number of MSFWs served who identified themselves as male, female, Hispanic or Latino, Black or African-American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, or White;
(10) Any other data required by the Department.
(c) Provide necessary training to SWA personnel, including ES office personnel, on techniques for accurately reporting data.
(e) Periodically verify data required to be collected under this section, take necessary steps to ensure its validity, and submit the data for verification to the Department, as directed by the Department.
(f) Submit additional reports to the Department as directed.
(h) Meet minimum levels of service in significant MSFW States. That is, only significant MSFW SWAs will be required to meet minimum levels of service to MSFWs. Minimum level of service indicators must include, at a minimum, individuals placed in a job, individuals placed long-term (150 days or more) in a non-agricultural job, a review of significant MSFW ES offices, field checks conducted, outreach contacts per week, and processing of complaints. The determination of the minimum service levels required of significant MSFW States for each year must be based on the following:
(1) Past SWA performance in serving MSFWs, as reflected in on-site reviews and data collected under paragraph (b) of this section.
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 653 after this date.