20 CFR § 655.41 - Advertising requirements.
(a) All recruitment conducted under §§ 655.42 through 655.46 must contain terms and conditions of employment that are not less favorable than those offered to the H-2B workers and, at a minimum, must comply with the assurances applicable to job orders as set forth in § 655.18(a).
(b) All advertising must contain the following information:
(1) The employer's name and contact information;
(2) The geographic area of intended employment with enough specificity to apprise applicants of any travel requirements and where applicants will likely have to reside to perform the services or labor;
(3) A description of the job opportunity for which certification is sought with sufficient information to apprise U.S. workers of the services or labor to be performed, including the duties, the minimum education and experience requirements, the work hours and days, and the anticipated start and end dates of the job opportunity;
(5) If applicable, a statement that overtime will be available to the worker and the wage offer(s) for working any overtime hours;
(6) If applicable, a statement indicating that on-the-job training will be provided to the worker;
(7) The wage that the employer is offering, intends to offer or will provide to the H-2B workers or, in the event that there are multiple wage offers, the range of applicable wage offers, each of which must equal or exceed the highest of the prevailing wage or the Federal, State, or local minimum wage;
(8) If applicable, any board, lodging, or other facilities the employer will offer to workers or intends to assist workers in securing;
(9) All deductions not required by law that the employer will make from the worker's paycheck, including, if applicable, reasonable deduction for board, lodging, and other facilities offered to the workers;
(10) A statement that transportation and subsistence from the place where the worker has come to work for the employer to the place of employment and return transportation and subsistence will be provided, as required by § 655.20(j)(1);
(11) If applicable, a statement that work tools, supplies, and equipment will be provided to the worker without charge;
(13) A statement summarizing the three-fourths guarantee as required by § 655.20(f); and
(14) A statement directing applicants to apply for the job opportunity at the nearest office of the SWA in the State in which the advertisement appeared, the SWA contact information, and, if applicable, the job order number.