20 CFR § 655.61 - Administrative review.
(2) Must clearly identify the particular determination for which review is sought;
(3) Must set forth the particular grounds for the request;
(4) Must include a copy of the CO's determination; and
(b) Appeal file. Upon the receipt of a request for review, the CO will, within 7 business days, assemble and submit the Appeal File using means to ensure same day or next day delivery, to the BALCA, the employer, and the Associate Solicitor for Employment and Training Legal Services, Office of the Solicitor, U.S. Department of Labor.
(c) Briefing schedule. Within 7 business days of receipt of the Appeal File, the counsel for the CO may submit, using means to ensure same day or next day delivery, a brief in support of the CO's decision.
(1) Affirm the CO's determination; or
(2) Reverse or modify the CO's determination; or
(3) Remand to the CO for further action.
(f) Decision. The BALCA should notify the employer, the CO, and counsel for the CO of its decision within 7 business days of the submission of the CO's brief or 10 business days after receipt of the Appeal File, whichever is later, using means to ensure same day or next day delivery.