20 CFR 661.310 - Under what limited conditions may a Local Board directly be a provider of core services, intensive services, or training services, or act as a One-Stop Operator?
(a) A Local Board may not directly provide core services, or intensive services, or be designated or certified as a One-Stop operator, unless agreed to by the chief elected official and the Governor.
(b) A Local Board is prohibited from providing training services, unless the Governor grants a waiver in accordance with the provisions in WIA section 117(f)(1). The waiver shall apply for not more than one year. The waiver may be renewed for additional periods, but for not more than one additional year at a time.
(c) The restrictions on the provision of core, intensive, and training services by the Local Board, and designation or certification as One-Stop operator, also apply to staff of the Local Board. (WIA sec. 117(f)(1) and (f)(2).)
- 20 CFR 668.360 — What Is the Role of INA Grantees in the One-Stop System?
- 20 CFR 669.220 — What Is the Role of the NFJP Grantee in the One-Stop Delivery System?
- 20 CFR 663.155 — How Are Core Services Delivered?
- 20 CFR 663.210 — How Are Intensive Services Delivered?
- 20 CFR 663.400 — How Are Training Services Provided?