20 CFR 668.360 - What is the role of INA grantees in the One-Stop system?
(a) In those local workforce investment areas where an INA grantee conducts field operations or provides substantial services, the INA grantee is a required partner in the local One-Stop delivery system and is subject to the provisions relating to such partners described in 20 CFR part 662. Consistent with those provisions, a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the INA grantee and the Local Board over the operation of the One-Stop Center(s) in the Local Board's workforce investment area also must be executed. Where the Local Board is an alternative entity under 20 CFR 661.330, the INA grantee must negotiate with the alternative entity on the terms of its MOU and the scope of its on-going role in the local workforce investment system, as specified in 20 CFR 661.310(b)(2). In local areas with a large concentration of potentially eligible INA participants, which are in an INA grantee's service area but in which the grantee does not conduct operations or provide substantial services, the INA grantee should encourage such individuals to participate in the One-Stop system in that area in order to receive WIA services.
(b) At a minimum, the MOU must contain provisions related to:
(1) The services to be provided through the One-Stop Service System;
(2) The methods for referral of individuals between the One-Stop operator and the INA grantee which take into account the services provided by the INA grantee and the other One-Stop partners;
(3) The exchange of information on the services available and accessible through the One-Stop system and the INA program;
(4) As necessary to provide referrals and case management services, the exchange of information on Native American participants in the One-Stop system and the INA program;
(5) Arrangements for the funding of services provided by the One-Stop(s), consistent with the requirements at 20 CFR 662.280 that no expenditures may be made with INA program funds for individuals who are not eligible or for services not authorized under this part.
(c) The INA grantee's Two Year Plan must describe the efforts the grantee has made to negotiate MOU's consistent with paragraph (b) of this section, for each planning cycle during which Local Boards are operating under the terms of WIA.