20 CFR 669.200 - Who is eligible to receive a NFJP grant?
(a) To be eligible to receive a grant under this section, an entity must have:
(1) An understanding of the problems of eligible migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their dependents;
(2) A familiarity with the agricultural industry and the labor market needs of the geographic area to be served;
(3) The capacity to effectively administer a diversified program of workforce investment activities and related assistance for eligible migrant and seasonal farmworkers (including farmworker youth) as described in paragraph (b) of this section;
(4) The capacity to work effectively as a One-Stop partner.
(b) For purposes of paragraph (a)(3) of this section, an entity's “capacity to effectively administer” a program may be demonstrated by:
(1) Organizational experience; or
(2) Significant experience of its key staff in administering similar programs.
(c) For purposes of paragraph (a)(4) of this section, an applicant may demonstrate its capacity to work effectively as a One-Stop partner through its existing relationships with Local Workforce Investment Boards and other One-Stop partners, as evidenced through One-Stop system participation and successful MOU negotiations.