20 CFR 669.440 - When may farmworkers receive related assistance?

prev | next
§ 669.440 When may farmworkers receive related assistance?

Farmworkers may receive related assistance services when the need for the related assistance is documented for any eligible farmworker or dependent in a determination made by the grantee or in a statement by the farmworker.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 20 - EDUCATION
Public Laws

Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 669.